NPEC has decided to continue the tradition and hold the contest for ANY graduating senior in Hansford, Ochiltree, Lipscomb, Hutchinson, Roberts, Hemphill and Wheeler counties. NPEC will provide the winner a trip of a lifetime to Austin and Washington, D.C. for the Government-in-Action Youth Tour.
• You must be a high school senior.
• High school or home schooled in: Hansford, Ochiltree, Lipscomb, Hutchinson, Roberts, Hemphill and Wheeler counties.
• Participants will be required to appear before an independent panel of judges to discuss any of the sample questions.
• Participants will have 5-7 minutes of interview time.
• Participants will be chosen based on how well they present themselves to the judges and on their speaking ability, appearance and poise.
Contest location, date and time:
• North Plains Electric (Perryton Office) – Thursday, February 9,2023.
• Questions should be addressed to Paula at PDLehew@npec.org, (806) 435-5482